<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27635965?origin\x3dhttp://slackercheonging.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket This is my representative
Nope, will not tell u who am I
i can only tell u my life is in a mess now
dun pester me
SO GO AWAY!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006
oh man!

shit!!!! im a true stm( short term memory). for every gal i interested in, I ALWAYS FORGET THEIR LOOKS!!!! im such a failure... it happen before lor! oh man.....die le, will i be able to identify her when we meet???
no...... i dun wan tis to happen. i still wan to b fren wif her!!!!!! or even closer.... :P Sad lei....two days nvr see her liao. Sad......sob......T_T
PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! u got pray de anot??!?!??!!? two day le lei...... haiz, cannot blame u. i forgot u wanna think of ur angela too.
fine..... tis part onwards oni claudia noes....haha
i shall not wait for the messanger(patrick) to help me gain access to the castle.
i will sneak pass the guards(obstacles)
using all ways n means to find my
PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope the king(destiny/fate) will close one eye n let me see PRINCESS!
MOVE ASIDE!!!! KNIGHT CHEONGING THROUGH!

tis wat "expert" patrick n i was discussing yst bout playing toothpick game during Aloha(previous post). if dun believe, can approach patrick or me for reference.... it's colour coded, there r some emoticons, but cannot be transfer.... anyway,it jus copy n paste:
I live for T: why u never kiss
I live for T: kiss then got things to say liao
dck..[intere: siao ar
I live for T: dude
dck..[intere: how can i take advantage of her
I live for T: lol
I live for T: got look into her eyes anot
dck..[intere: ya...a bit...her eye darting bout
I live for T: lol
I live for T: muz look into her eyes ........straight then got use
I live for T: lol
dck..[intere: no chance le
I live for T: haiz u wasted ar
dck..[intere: like i said
dck..[intere: i will not take advantage of her
I live for T: that is not lo
dck..[intere: but i would like to know wat will happen if i realli kiss
I live for T: hey then don put wad ever i say to the net can
dck..[intere: hahahha
dck..[intere: will
I live for T: very pai sei one leh
dck..[intere: put
dck..[intere: hahaha
I live for T: if u really kiss ar ......................mmmmmmmm
I live for T: then u will hold for a second then look into her eyes then after that say a gentle ''sorry, i didnt mean it''
I live for T: OR
dck..[intere: -_-"
I live for T: u can jus ignore like nothing happened lo
I live for T: then u still can talk to her and get her no.
I live for T: u muz talk to her more
I live for T: then she will acknowledge u
I live for T: lol

so, angela, u will noe wat trick Patrick will come out liao rite?????